Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2010-05-28, 08:48 AM
Regular User

Default Lost cat not lost? Goes by Kitten...

I saw flyers up last week about a lost cat, orange and white tabby, that went by the name "Kitten". Well I was driving home last night and saw a cat matching the description and we went on a joyride together around the community looking for one of the posters with a phone number... to no avail unfortunately. So if this cat is still missing, it is definitely still in the area (was by the mailboxes on Leveche) and is in pretty happy spirits, despite the kittynapping

Old 2010-05-28, 12:26 PM
Regular User

Default msg sent

Hi
I have just sent you a private message with the details of the owner's contact info!! (she's my neighbour!) I'm sure she will be very happy to know her cat is safe and sound!!
Thanks for being a great neighbour!!