Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Brampton

Brampton For residents of and soon to be residents of Brampton. Mattamy, Paradise, Skyhomes, Cachet, Townwood, Remington, Royal Park, Northstar, Ashley Oaks, Regal Crest, Rosehaven, Royal Pine, Eden Oak, Medallion, Castlestone and more.

Old 2013-11-14, 11:42 AM
Regular User

Default Internet Connection!!

Hi All,
I am a resident of Mattamy Mt. Pleasant North community and I have a bell fiber connection. They are currently charging $65 for just the internet. Can anyone of you please refer me to an agency/agent who can provide me internet service at better rate? I do not have any contract so can cancel my services any time.

Thank you in advance!

Harnit
Old 2013-11-14, 02:40 PM
Regular User

You can either get Bell or Rogers (or re sellers like Teksavvy etc that use the 2 for reselling).

lol

You can go with the major 2, problems are solve faster but resalers tend to be cheaper (but wait time for problem resolution is longer).

Happy hunting.
Old 2013-11-14, 03:00 PM
Regular User

Thank you so much, DSidhu.

What I heard is that there are some agents who provide the same Bell Fibe connection through bell at cheaper rates. Not sure how. I am actually trying to get in touch with one of those agents. I really like the speed and support that I get on Bell Fibe.

Harnit
Old 2013-11-20, 03:34 PM
Regular User

Harnit , how long have you been at the house? I have seen rogers signs put up where our house is being build with a different phone number to call for new builds... Would you be eligible for that you think?

Old 2013-12-02, 02:15 PM
Regular User

Hi JCabral,
I moved to this house in Feb this year. Not sure if I am eligible but I can definitely check with them. You know of any special deals going on, right now? Do you have that number?

Harnit