Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-09-16, 02:33 PM

Default Experience with conciliation inspection?

Hi All,

I bought a house from <my builder> and moved in jan. They still have not finish any of the items from the 30 day yet. They always schedule and say they are going to fix but never come. Then i filed for conciliation with Tarion and once they received that they asked me to cancel the conciliation and they said that they will fix everything to our satisfaction. But i told them i will cancel only if you completed all the issues. Now, my conciliation on Oct 1st and they still have not do any work. I have over 50 issues out standing and the major one is foundation leak.

Now, my question is does any one have any experience with conciliation inspection. what are the things that we should prepare for it?

Thanks in advance for all the advices.

P.S: I will never recommend <my builder> for anyone as their workmanship and after sales service is terrible.

Last edited by GregS; 2009-09-16 at 10:58 PM. Reason: this is not a site for complaining about builders. talk to you lawyer.