Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2019-07-09, 06:48 AM

Default Minto- Mahogany Phase 2

Hello,

I wanted to start a thread for Mahogany phase 2 residents who can share information, ask questions and have general conversation about their experience as we proceed to move into new homes with Minto. At this point, most buyers have likely chosen their exterior colour packages and are awaiting the next stage. I for one, would love to know of any next step decisions as well as pricing to better plan for whats coming. Has anyone been contacted for anything passed exterior color packages?
Old 2019-07-09, 08:30 PM
Regular User

Hi there,

Iíve yet to be contacted for anything other than exterior colour choices. I donít anticipate to be contacted for next steps/framing any time soon.. likely not until November-ish. I was told there are lots of other houses that need to be contacted first before me. Iím on lot #2. That being said, if anyone knows about site servicing and has received an updated ďadditional investmentsĒ sheet please let us know! Iím trying to budget for upgrades but the pricing is inaccurate.

Thanks!
Old 2019-08-13, 12:48 PM

Hi Phase 2ers.

I know that design centre was supposed to start scheduling appointments in August. Has anyone received anythign as of yet? I dont expect any contact for a bit as I do not occupy until Sept 2020.
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM

Hello phase2 home owners!! Been quietly lurking around here and figured Iíd finally speak up. We purchased a Fraser a few months ago and have recently gone to the design Center just to get an idea of whatís available. Boy! Holy! That was an overwhelming experience! Now Iím kinda wishing we hadnít gone with a new build 😓.

Iím excited to see what they put in the two new models theyíve got opening on the 7th!

Just a quick question, has anyone been able to get an modifications approved? I really want a walk in pantry and was told that if itís not in the flex plan the design Center might not do any changes. If thatís the case, Iíll definitely have to get a contractor to do it before we move in.

anyway, looking forward to seeing these homes go up!