Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!

Old 2013-10-03, 05:54 PM

Default impressions kleinburg - 30' lot re-assignment NORMAND model **CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE**

Hey there,

We purchased the NORMAND Model from Arista Homes and looking at possibly trying to get someone to re-assign it to. Will be moving out from the country, so need to either wait for the closing and sell or re-assign. Closing is late November 2014.

Did out Tier One appointment already. Tier two is next year, so whoever gets this lot will decide the finishing touches.

This model cannot be currently purchased because none of remaining nine (9) lots (as of today) at Arista will fit this house. Also please note than although this lot is 30', the house layout is much better than most of 38' but you pay 150 K + less for it. Also note that this lot has no side walk, no electrical box, no mailbox, no catch basin nothing "bad" or unwanted around and in it.

Also Arista will release new lots this Saturday but they will be further north and east and most of them with side walk (lots with side walk will park single car for 30' lots and only two cars for 38' and 44' lots).

Call or Text me at 647 - 338 -1979 if you or anyone you know maybe interested in it.
Old 2013-10-08, 11:36 PM
Regular User

Hi could you please elaborate on which street and what is price for it? Thanks
Old 2013-10-09, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagertomove View Post
Hi could you please elaborate on which street and what is price for it? Thanks
Danby Street, North side (as I said no sidewalk here), model Normand elevation A. Price is 665 K (+ 10 K bonus to spend in their home decor)

I called them today they released ALL phase 1 now and they have only 2 (I repeat TWO) lots that are Normand A, lot 74 and lot 79 and they are both on ravine lot (which means +40 K premium for that, so their price is 705 K for these), and they are both on the east side of Hopewell Street meaning there is sidewalk on the street (so you can literally park only one car on your driveway).

Paying 705 K for a single car garage home even on ravine lot and have only single car park outside. I honestly don't think this is a wise option.

Plus these lots are too close to commercial plaza. You can go to their sales center how hard they are selling lots on Hopewell Street.

Basic rule of buying home tells me, buy something that sells quick, never buy something that has hard time selling, since one way or another some day you will have hard time selling it too. The Danby street lots were the ones to sell fast within 1-2 days of release and I was one of the lucky ones.

Sad that I have to leave, but may my lost be somebody's gain...
Old 2013-10-09, 03:35 PM

Also I had my lawyer put a cap on levies of about 3 K or 3.5 K and most likely they will transfer this to the new owner. Or if no maybe your lawyer can fight a better deal, I am not sure, but I had a feeling this is a standard for them and they won't go beyond this anyway.