Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!

Old 2013-11-01, 05:50 PM
Regular User

Default Aspen Ridge King Oaks - pricing for upgrades and structural changes

I know there is already a King Oaks thread but I created this one specifically to address Aspen Ridge and experiences that people have gone through with the structural changes and upgraded finishes.

Did you feel the price for the upgrades was fair and reasonable for what you selected, ie: did the cost to upgrade the flooring already account for the standard flooring that comes with the house, etc...

I find AR is unusually quiet in the King Oaks site about releasing structural changes and upgrades pricing details until you sign, which is leaving me suspect and concerned about the potential to gouge.

Not dissing the builder, just would like a bit more transparency so purchasers can make a more educated decision on AR versus a competitive builder with similar finishes.