Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > King Township / Kleinburg Hills

King Township / Kleinburg Hills Aspen Ridge, Country Wide Homes and more!

Old 2015-02-10, 01:37 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden View Post
Last I remember hearing CW had under 20 lots left - Potentially 15 left now , and AR was around 18~ .

Marycroft will probably have a bit more then 20 id assume once they all get released for the spring/summer which ive been emailed on.

So all together maybe 50-80lots left for the entire subdivision?
Thanks JLP / Joe . Resale homes will face competition as there seem to be lot of choices . The 2 ravine lots (side by side) on Bluff Trail have been on sale for quite some time now . I think one of them was listed at around 970K . That's really low.
Old 2015-02-10, 05:02 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW@KCE View Post
I did not miss any part of what you wrote and you clearly made reference to my parental status at the end of you're quote!
CW, you can refer back to the original post #9979. You are misquoting me when you truncate the post. i made reference to someone else's parental status - not yours.
Old 2015-02-10, 05:37 PM
Regular User

You quoted my post though so hence the confusion....thx for helping clear that up.

Last edited by CW@KCE; 2015-02-10 at 05:45 PM.
Old 2015-02-10, 10:38 PM
Regular User

Default BasketBall Court for Park

Greetings All,

For those who attended the town park presentation, one thing myself and a few other residents felt was missing was a 1/2 basketball court. A few strategically placed nets wouldn't take up much space and would be highly used across teens and adults. My own opinion is that a Basketball court would get far more use, and require less maintenance than other features such as a labyrinth. I wont knock the other ideas as there was a top ten list for a reason, but apparently a bball court was never mentioned. We also don't have a court anywhere in king outside of a net in the hockey arena which hardly counts.

If you are interested in this, I urge you to send a quick note to Chris Fasciano who runs Parks and Rec for King cfasciano@king.ca.

Cheers,

Dingo
Old 2015-02-10, 10:57 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingobuck View Post
Greetings All,

For those who attended the town park presentation, one thing myself and a few other residents felt was missing was a 1/2 basketball court. A few strategically placed nets wouldn't take up much space and would be highly used across teens and adults. My own opinion is that a Basketball court would get far more use, and require less maintenance than other features such as a labyrinth. I wont knock the other ideas as there was a top ten list for a reason, but apparently a bball court was never mentioned. We also don't have a court anywhere in king outside of a net in the hockey arena which hardly counts.

If you are interested in this, I urge you to send a quick note to Chris Fasciano who runs Parks and Rec for King cfasciano@king.ca.

Cheers,

Dingo
I think it's a great idea. Any ideas on where you would like to see it?

Btw, I don't remember basketball being an option on the survey monkey list?
Old 2015-02-11, 07:44 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Greetings All,

Cheers,

Dingo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTKCE View Post
I think it's a great idea. Any ideas on where you would like to see it?

Btw, I don't remember basketball being an option on the survey monkey list?
I'm not nuts about basketball courts/hoops, but I'd rather have them than the labyrinth. I think the labyrinth is completely useless and a waste of space, IMO.

Before I did the survey, I asked what people were interested in and basketball didn't come up.

One thing some of wanted was an hockey rink that could be used for ball hockey in the off season. I asked the Mayor about it (Chris had stepped out of the room at the time) and he pointed outside to the one next to the arena.

I told him it was only one and that it was kinda far for kids in our subdivision to walk to. He said parents can drive them there, or to the one in King City.

I told him that parents aren't always free to drive their kids wherever and that it would be nice to have one here.
Old 2015-02-11, 09:42 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Greetings All,

Cheers,

Dingo
You bring up a good point, I will email Chris in support of this idea.

I also agree with Joe, while the labyrinth would get some use by small kids at first, they would quickly tire of it and it would be a waste of space.

Hopefully the b-ball court does not affect budget too much.
Old 2015-02-11, 11:40 AM
Regular User

I like this idea as well, I emailed and got the reply from Chris

So if we really want this, more request needs to go this attention,

We heard this request at the meeting last week and through several other emails. We are investigating as to where/how it will fit and how much it will cost.

Thank you for your comments,

Chris Fasciano
Old 2015-02-11, 11:47 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by letstry View Post
I like this idea as well, I emailed and got the reply from Chris

So if we really want this, more request needs to go this attention,

We heard this request at the meeting last week and through several other emails. We are investigating as to where/how it will fit and how much it will cost.

Thank you for your comments,

Chris Fasciano
I just want to be sure, are you talking about the basketball court/hoops, letstry?

Last edited by joetoronto; 2015-02-11 at 11:49 AM.
Old 2015-02-11, 11:51 AM
Regular User

yes about basketball