Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2018-04-14, 08:29 AM
Regular User

Looks like we lost a handful of posts. That's too bad, there was some good insight there.

Good look to those participating in the lottery today!
Old 2018-04-14, 02:39 PM

I was passing by Minto's Harmony office at 10:55 AM and there were about 20 to 25 people standing outside of the office. Minto called interested customers at 10 AM but opened doors of the office at 11 AM. May be they wanted to show people passing by that there is a crowd of people interested in buying their houses. I am also interested in phase 2 of the project which will start in June but first I will see the offering of Caivan community which will be located behind this project.
Old 2018-04-17, 07:20 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliennumberseven View Post
I was passing by Minto's Harmony office at 10:55 AM and there were about 20 to 25 people standing outside of the office. Minto called interested customers at 10 AM but opened doors of the office at 11 AM. May be they wanted to show people passing by that there is a crowd of people interested in buying their houses. I am also interested in phase 2 of the project which will start in June but first I will see the offering of Caivan community which will be located behind this project.
I would assume that maybe the actual lottery was happening at 11am, so people were just waiting for the doors to open..

Anyone here was able to secure a lot during Saturday?
Old 2018-06-19, 11:41 AM
Regular User

I see a lot of the Executive townhomes with roofs now. Looks like some singles are progressing as well.

"Phase 2" is coming out within a month I believe?
Old 2018-06-22, 07:19 PM
Regular User

Harmony at Riversbend is opening tomorrow with their executive towns. (It's the one between Greenbank and Jockvale.) About 10 people in line at 4pm today.

Looks like their smallest unit starts at $360k for 1500sq ft, up to $415k for 2100sq ft.

I will be interested to see how much demand there is for this first phase. A majority of the houses are right on the main street, which is going to be crazy busy as the main cross street from Greenbank to Jockvale. Dozens of people in line already tonight so I guess not everyone cares about traffic like I do....
Old 2018-06-22, 08:21 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah2012 View Post
Harmony at Riversbend is opening tomorrow with their executive towns. (It's the one between Greenbank and Jockvale.) About 10 people in line at 4pm today.

Looks like their smallest unit starts at $360k for 1500sq ft, up to $415k for 2100sq ft.

I will be interested to see how much demand there is for this first phase. A majority of the houses are right on the main street, which is going to be crazy busy as the main cross street from Greenbank to Jockvale. Dozens of people in line already tonight so I guess not everyone cares about traffic like I do....
These could be investors. I do like this location quite a bit and not because I have lived around the corner (close to the Sports Complex) for the past few years.

For starters, they are within walking distance to shopping, public transit and other amenities at Market Place. They are also very close to trails and the Jock River.

I also think this portion of Greenbank will be closed off once the re-alignment takes place, whenever it might be.
Old 2018-06-26, 04:49 PM
Regular User

Quote:

Thanks Sarah, I have been wondering about it. Do you have a price list, I'm just curious. It shows as temporarily sold out for everything
Old 2018-06-26, 07:30 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttawaG View Post
Thanks Sarah, I have been wondering about it. Do you have a price list, I'm just curious. It shows as temporarily sold out for everything
No, I didn't think to grab a screenshot of the prices so I only remember that the Citrus started at $360k and the Venice Corner started at $415k.
Old 2018-06-27, 11:10 AM
Regular User

Quote:
No, I didn't think to grab a screenshot of the prices so I only remember that the Citrus started at $360k and the Venice Corner started at $415k.
Wow, that is some price!!!!

Thanks
Old 2018-07-10, 03:52 PM
Regular User

Has anyone here attended any of the design centre meetings at Minto yet?