Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Ottawa

Ottawa For those in Ottawa, Kanata, Stittsville, Orleans, Nepean. Mattamy, Minto, Bridlewood, Cardel, Claridge, Braebury, Monarch, Barrhaven, Half Moon Bay, Fairwinds, Findlay Creek, Notting Hill, West Pointe, Stonebridge, Edinburgh Common, Uniform at Orchard-Stonebridge-Barrhaven and more!

Old 2019-01-10, 11:25 AM
Regular User

Bumping this now..

I'm seeing a lot of homeowners now moved into their Harmony lots. Wondering how everything looks? I know a few people who have many outstanding items despite the house being delivered.
Old 2019-01-18, 03:29 PM

Seeing the same!

I move-in in 4 weeks, and I can't foresee that everything will be ready on time. I'll be able to move in, but exterior finishing might need some time/work.
Old 2019-01-23, 09:06 AM

We have been in our house now for a couple months in Harmony and while quite a number of items were not ready for the PDO, they were virtually all addressed come move in. Everything that was finished was done well, the only deficiencies to date were items where it was apparent there was a rush to finish prior to closing. Builder was reasonably fast in addressing these (especially compared to stories from friends with other builders). Delays probably do filter down the line though as more and more closing dates draw near, as it seems some have moved in without the exterior fully complete.
Old 2019-03-25, 12:36 PM
Regular User

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

Just curious if anyone bought at Riversbend? We bought one last year for investment purposes. I just got news that they will being construction in late April.

If not, anybody bought in Harmony recently? How did your PDI go... any major issues I should be worried about?
Old 2019-04-17, 08:51 PM
Regular User

Here's a link to the park that will be built in the Harmony location

https://ottawa.ca/en/city-hall/publi...s/clarity-park