Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan

Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan Arista, Aspen Ridge, Avant, Ballantry, BurOak, Sierra Homes, CastleSquare, H&R, Lakeview, Cathedraltown, Mattamy, Country Wide, Starlane, Esquire Homes, Fieldgate, Forest Hill, Royal Park Homes, Great West, Greenpark, Kylemore, Remington Homes, Silver Valley, Laurier, Madison, Monarch, Liberty, Rosehaven, Sky Homes, Touchstone, Kylemore

Old 2009-02-22, 07:30 PM
Regular User

Default Moving Company?

hi

I'm looking for a moving company in markham/scarborough area...with reasonable rates to offer and good service.

Any recommendation would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ash
Old 2009-02-23, 10:20 AM
Regular User

Once you list your current home, like a flock of wolves, they all start contacting you....that's what happened to me. Didn't know of a single one, until my house went on the market, now I have no less than 6 flyers from them in the mail.
Old 2009-02-23, 10:41 AM
Regular User

Can you please share their contact number...because I have sold my house last year so currently i do not receive any flyers from moving company.... but i do need to move to my new house in less than a month and i do not know any moving company in the area....

I;ll appreciate if you share the moving company contact from those flyers and i;ll try to contact them to see what they offer and how much they charge for services...

I basically need movers...because almost all my stuff is packed for last one year...so basically i;m looking for company who just pick up the boxes ... load them into truck and deliver to desination and unload it......

Thanks

Ash
Old 2009-02-24, 05:14 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulikh View Post
Can you please share their contact number...because I have sold my house last year so currently i do not receive any flyers from moving company.... but i do need to move to my new house in less than a month and i do not know any moving company in the area....

I;ll appreciate if you share the moving company contact from those flyers and i;ll try to contact them to see what they offer and how much they charge for services...

I basically need movers...because almost all my stuff is packed for last one year...so basically i;m looking for company who just pick up the boxes ... load them into truck and deliver to desination and unload it......

Thanks

Ash
I'll have a look when I get home and PM you .
Old 2009-02-26, 08:17 AM
Regular User

Default Raj Moving and (something)

I used Raj moving and (something) of Scarborough. Their name was recommended by a a friend.

I too sold my place last year and moved into rental. At the time of sale I used another moving company and thought they were very reasonable and careful, until I moved again this year and used Raj (only cause the previous guy was out of country or something).

Anyways, these guys were even cheaper then the last. They wrapped every piece of furniture in blankets.

My moved involved taking stuff from my rental in Markham, to a storage unit in (other end of) Markham to final destination in Aurora.

Google them up, Raj Moving in Scarborough.
Old 2009-02-26, 12:36 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejack View Post
I used Raj moving and (something) of Scarborough. Their name was recommended by a a friend.

I too sold my place last year and moved into rental. At the time of sale I used another moving company and thought they were very reasonable and careful, until I moved again this year and used Raj (only cause the previous guy was out of country or something).

Anyways, these guys were even cheaper then the last. They wrapped every piece of furniture in blankets.

My moved involved taking stuff from my rental in Markham, to a storage unit in (other end of) Markham to final destination in Aurora.

Google them up, Raj Moving in Scarborough.
Thats funny coz one of my friend also recommended this Raj guyto me as they used their services too and they seemed very reasonable...i will call them today or tomorrow...

ANyways thnaks everyone...

Ash
Old 2009-02-26, 02:03 PM
Regular User

Checkout Imran Movers & Packers (416) 750-0033