Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Milton

Milton For residents of and soon to be residents of Milton communities. Starlane, Century Grove, Beaverhall, Greenpark, Falconcrest, Tiffany Park Homes, Heathwood Homes, Country Homes, Harkin, North Star and more.

PHAND Telecommunications Installations

Old 2006-02-06, 01:43 PM
Regular User

Default Thinking about switching models. Opal to Turqouise

My wife and I haved purchased an Opal home from BeaverHall Phase 3, which will be ready 10 months from now. We are debating, if we should switch our choice to the Turquoise model which is on the bigger 45 ft lots. The problem is that there is no model home for the Turquoise and I can never envision the proper room sizes and layout of the home, from the floor plan. I was wondering if , someone who has already moved into their Turquoise model home , would be kind enough to allow us to take a quick peek at the layout of their home. This is a big decision and we don't want to make any mistakes. :lol: PLease reply to us by a private message

Thanks
Old 2006-03-03, 01:50 PM
Regular User

Just want to thank the nice couple, who allowed my wife and I to come in and see the the layout of their home (Turquoise). From that viewing, my wife and I have decided to switch .