Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Peel Region > Brampton

Brampton For residents of and soon to be residents of Brampton. Mattamy, Paradise, Skyhomes, Cachet, Townwood, Remington, Royal Park, Northstar, Ashley Oaks, Regal Crest, Rosehaven, Royal Pine, Eden Oak, Medallion, Castlestone and more.

Four Seasons Four Seasons

Old 2009-11-05, 12:16 PM

Default Mattamy Mount Pleasent Village Brampton

I was wondering if anyone knows when the newly built sales office for Mount Pleasent Village will open? The office has been built for a while now, but I dont see any opening date on the sinage. This new community is located at Bovaird and Credit View just beside the new Go Station.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated!
Old 2009-11-18, 01:24 AM
Regular User

I read this in the new homes magazine, "Mount Pleasant village by Mattamy Homes. A new community is coming to the Creditview Rd. & Bovaird Dr. area this summer/fall. Register online to preview at mattamyhomes.com."
Old 2010-03-07, 10:25 AM
Regular User

They had their grand opening yesterday.
I drove by because I live in the area and it was packed.
You can go online and check out their homes and site plan.
Good luck.
Old 2010-03-07, 10:26 PM
Regular User

Same here. I went to the bank and I saw the big lineup at the Mattamy sales center!
Old 2010-03-10, 01:40 PM

Honestly, I looked online at the prices Mattamy opened with and thought they were way over priced. There is no way I would pay those prices for 30' & 36' detached homes. Also I don't like the area of Brampton (northwest) where they are being built. Schoold around there have bad reputations and I know many who have moved away after having had bought brand new homes with nice layouts from area builders.
Old 2010-03-12, 04:26 PM
Regular User

i have to agree, the prices caught me off guard. seems a little on the high side especially for the small lots.
Old 2010-03-13, 02:23 AM
Regular User

Yep, the prices online is way to high for the area! I have lived in the area for 5 years (since brand new) and its an okay area. I have no comments on the schools because I don't live near the schools. Plus, I don't have any kids.
Old 2012-04-21, 08:19 PM
Regular User

Default mattamy mount pleasant

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has purchased a home by mattamy at the mount pleasant location in brampton? Me and and my husband have bought a home there recently and were looking to connect with some people who have also bought a home there? After a recent visit to the site, we notice there has not been much progress in the development for weeks now, our closing in in 4 months and our foundation doent exist yet! Is this normal of mattamy, or is this a sign there might be a delay?
Old 2012-05-03, 02:23 PM
Regular User

phase two of Mount Pleasant North... we bought ours back in October 2011, was supposed to be ready by August but they still haven't broken ground yet. We received a notice that there is a delay... therefore, house will only be ready in November
Old 2012-05-29, 08:13 PM
Regular User

ours is phase two, but it was supposed to be closing before some of the phase 1 homes, weird! I contacted Mattamy, they are having delays with registering the land with the city and obtaining permits. They are known to be very loyal to their closing dates so this came as a shock. For our house to close by the new closing date, they will have to start construction by the first week of july. So far, there has not been any progress on the site.