Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > York Region > Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan

Markham / Thornhill / Vaughan Arista, Aspen Ridge, Avant, Ballantry, BurOak, Sierra Homes, CastleSquare, H&R, Lakeview, Cathedraltown, Mattamy, Country Wide, Starlane, Esquire Homes, Fieldgate, Forest Hill, Royal Park Homes, Great West, Greenpark, Kylemore, Remington Homes, Silver Valley, Laurier, Madison, Monarch, Liberty, Rosehaven, Sky Homes, Touchstone, Kylemore

Four Seasons

Old 2011-09-01, 03:17 PM
Regular User

Lightbulb New Developments In McCowan Rd & Bur Oak Ave

As the title states any new developments w/ triple garage?, I've heard something about it, but not certain.

Thanks
Old 2011-09-01, 03:32 PM
Regular User

Just an idea, go to the city (Markham) and ask. They usually know up coming devleopments. Or, take a drive by the area to see if they have any lawn signs up.
Old 2011-09-02, 09:30 PM
Regular User

I heard they already finished building, and ppl are closing on their homes. It's at Bur Oak and MccCowan, homes w/ triple garage.
Old 2011-09-02, 10:16 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selvi View Post
I heard they already finished building, and ppl are closing on their homes. It's at Bur Oak and MccCowan, homes w/ triple garage.
Are you reposting the same comment over and over? It's the same thing being repeated but the time keeps changing...
Old 2011-09-06, 09:55 AM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selvi View Post
I notice houses in McCowan/Bur Oak are small and streets are narrow. Ton of people are moving there because of the fame of a couple schools there. Builders are building small townhouses there for the demand. But, I don't think that is the area for 3 cars garage luxury home.