Go Back   BuildingHomes.ca - Building your community! > Ontario > Halton Region > Burlington

Burlington For residents of and soon to be residents of Burlington. Alton Village. Sundial, Fernbrook, Mattamy, Emery, Tribute, Valery, Legend Creek, Branthaven, Monarch, Thornwood

Four Seasons

Old 2013-06-30, 03:54 PM
Regular User

Default Penguin Basements

Has anyone gotten a call from this company? Or booked an appointment? They offer a free quote and design for refinishing the basement. Just wondering if anyone else had any feedback on this company.
Old 2013-07-02, 08:06 AM
Regular User

I received a suspicious call from them. It seemed odd to receive a call for a basement contractor from what sounded like a call centre.
After googling them, it looks like are a much larger company who specializes in 'basement systems', some sort of material referred to as "Pre-finished interior modular wall system that looks and feels like drywall" I'm not sure what this is, but I think I'll stick with drywall in my basement. They most likely subcontract out the work to one of their licensed installers, so it doesn't seem to have the intimacy of working with a GC.
Old 2013-07-02, 08:50 AM
Regular User

I had quite a few missed calls from them in the course of about a fortnight. Finally I was in when they rang again. They were very persistent with ringing most days but never left a message. Yes their patter on the end was very much like they were reading from a list of questions in a call centre. I was not in need of their service so politely cut the spiel short.